Kaspersky Login needs you to have an account. For creating a new account, you must follow the processes mentioned below. Make sure you follow each process carefully in order to avoid errors.
1. First of all, open a web browser on your computer system. You can access any of your desired web browsers, for instance, like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.
2. Then, move to the Kaspersky account webpage by entering “my.kaspersky.com” in the address bar of your web browser.
3. In the next window, you have to click the “Sign Up” tab. This option is located on the top right corner of your screen.
4. This will display the My Kaspersky Account window. In this window, you have to enter all the profile information that is needed for the successful creation of your account. The following are the details that you are required to provide in their respective fields.
Enter the email address that you want to associate with your Kaspersky Login account. The email address you provide must be in your access as Kaspersky will use this email address for sending you the verification link, updates, etc.
You have to create a password for the security of your account. The password you create must be strong and unique. It must be a combination of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers as well as symbols. Along with this, make sure that the password you create must be 8 characters long.
You have to enter the password again in the next field. This is required for confirmation. Make sure you provide the same password as the one that you have created above.
2. Further, you can tick mark another checkbox too. This is needed for giving your consent to Kaspersky for using your email address to send you the notifications, offers, surveys, relevant news, etc. However, this is an optional step. You can leave the checkbox unmarked and proceed further with the process.
3. Once you are done with all this, you have to hit the “Create Account” tab.
4. This will successfully complete the account creation process. The next step of the process is to verify your Kaspersky account. For this, you will receive a mail from Kaspersky on your registered email address. Move to your mail account and look for your verification mail. In case the mail is not there in the inbox, then you have to search for it in the spam folder.
5. Now, open the mail that you have received and then, click the link that is provided in the mail. By doing so the verification will get successfully completed.