My Kaspersky Account – your personal section at the Technical help provider website. the usage of My Kaspersky Account, you can perform the following movements:
- Touch Technical aid carrier and Virus Lab;
- Contact the Technical aid service without the usage of the e-mail;
- Music your requests’ repute in actual time;
- View an in-depth history of your requests to the Technical support provider.
To log in to the My Kaspersky Account, use one of the following alternatives:
- Click the My Kaspersky Account hyperlink inside the Kaspersky internet protection important window;
- Within the address bar of your browser, type https://my.kaspersky.com.
In case you do no longer have an account but, you can register on the My Kaspersky Account registration page. input your electronic mail address and a password to log in to My Kaspersky Account. To send a request regarding Kaspersky internet security usage, you may be requested to go into an activation code.
Be aware that some requests should no longer be addressed to the Technical support service, however to the Kaspersky Virus Lab. these are requests of the subsequent types:
- Unknown malicious program – you believe you studied that an object is malicious, at the same time as Kaspersky net safety does now not classify it that way;
- Fake alarm – Kaspersky net safety classifies a file as a virus, but you're positive that the report is healthful;
- Description of the worm – you need to get an outline of a unique virus.
To send a request to Virus Lab, you don’t need to go into an activation code.
You do now not need to be a registered user of My Kaspersky Account on the way to send requests to Kaspersky Virus Lab from the page with the request form.
Read More Also: Kaspersky Login
Original Source:- https://sites.google.com/site/kasperskysignin/blog/my-kaspersky-account